If you have a leader’s success mindset, you won’t see the limits in front of you, because obstacles will be opportunities for growth. All progress begins with you … and to achieve good results you must work hard … create your own possibilities when no one believes in you, turn your pain into progress and your life will turn 180 degrees … for the better.
What is your reason
Having a life with this type of motivation will help you get where you want to go. There are some personality traits that can cause you to have this type of mindset. If you don’t have these types of traits, now that you are getting to know them you can work hard to develop them within yourself. But before we begin, let’s give you a note: the first key trait to a winning mindset is that you stay true to your principles, even when your principles were undermined by low mood.
Also, it will be important that you feel committed to what you do, that is, that you have a reason and a meaning to continue with what you do. It can be a promise to someone you love. What is your reason It has to mean something to you. When you have a real reason , you won’t give up.
Destination, direction and driving
Many people are more interested than committed. They are only interested in your dreams, your businesses, what life will look like, and they operate with the simplicity of interest. Therefore, they are not committed to it. They made a promise to themselves with words, but a commitment is a promise to yourself with actions. The commitment shouldn’t just be setting a goal or living by a standard. A goal is something you achieve. A path is something you live for. There are three keys to being able to do that: destination, direction and driving.
- Destination: Establish the reason for your commitment. If you are not clear, you will live aimlessly.
- Direction: Have a vision and think about how to get there. Find a mentor or a way to get it.
- Driving: Staying engaged means being willing to feel uncomfortable. The truth is that in life you are going to feel uncomfortable anyway, like when you drive in heavy traffic. Outside of your comfort zone is where change takes place, and that change leads to the next step.
Be clear about your “no” and your “yes”
Do well to say no to things that don’t move you to yes. In a winning mindset, you will choose to give up some things that you are used to. You will choose to do some things that you are not used to, because it will lead you to something greater. Champions are strategic in what they do, as well as what they allow in and out of life. Some of the strategies around discipline may be changing your environment, because it is vital to your success.
Who you surround yourself with is what you will become. Mindsets are contagious. Evaluate your circle of people. Do you want to capture the mentality they have? Does your environment add value or deplete your goals? Meet the people who make you feel better. You have to put yourself in a growth environment.
How do you build your growing environment?
Then it will be time to build your growth environment so that your successful mindset will surface. To do this, keep reading:
- Remove weeds. To level up, you have to subtract your distractions and know what they are. Failing to root out problems and digging up those bad seeds will negatively affect you. It is like cancer. In sports, we used to say that if you keep even the smallest cancer on the team, a person who is negative, a person who always complains, then that cancer is going to spread. It is the same for your life. Keep away the mentalities that do not serve you and that do not help you. Eliminate people from your life who do not add value to your existence. Sometimes the best way to increase your life is to subtract from it.
- Plant new seeds. Be an active part in your life. Start with the right environment. Develop better daily routines and habits.
- Water those seeds. Recruit the mindset that makes you best. By the way, put yourself in environments where you know that you are the one who achieves things the least, in this way you can grow. If someone is at a higher fitness level, you can make sure to spend time with that person. If there is someone better in the business than you, I spend time with that person. If there is someone who has built a family structure that you admire, spend time with that person.
Consistency and commitment
You have decided to commit and build your growth environment ; and now that? Now you have to apply these traits every day. Anchor your actions in greatness so that daily you produce nothing less than the best you can.
It is not enough to be committed and disciplined if you are not consistent. Think of a weight loss path. You can commit to your purpose of being healthier, but sometimes you just exercise . You can replace all the junk food in your pantry with healthy options, but you only eat well sometimes. You will not always have results and maybe that will demotivate you. But you have to keep moving forward regardless of how you feel.
There are some people who read this and think that they are not consistent people, but they do their best. The misconception is that you may think you have a consistency problem when in reality you lack commitment. You are probably very consistent. Think of everything that you have been consistent in your daily life. You were consistent in going to school . You have been consistent in going to work every day. You have been constant taking care of your children. The reason he’s been consistent is because he understands the cost if no show …
The problem is not in being consistent; rather it is being committed . You are consistent in those things that you have given a bigger reason. You are consistent when you know the cost of not doing what you should do. So look back at the commitment and reevaluate your reason, your why.
When the consistency is great enough, the fight will never be strong enough. You will find your way, because you understand what awaits you on the other side. You will be scared, because you understand the repercussions if you don’t show up. Someone depends on your story. Someone depends on you in your life. Realize what you have to do no matter how you feel.
Even with epic consistency, you won’t achieve your most important goals right away. And on the way to them, you will have setbacks. How do you maintain your championship-winning mentality? You believe the odds are beatable even when the odds say it’s impossible. Trust the process.