At Smartpsychoo we care about privacy and transparency.
Next, we indicate in detail the processing of personal data that we carry out, as well as all the information related to them and that is applicable to any website operated by SmartPsychoo.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Company Name: SmartPsychoo.com
- Address: 1751 Gunbarrel Road, Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA, 37421
- Contact email: [email protected]
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At SmartPsychoo we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- Management and improvement of the web user experience.
- Make use of the services available on the web such as commenting on articles, rating content and contacting other users of the community, among other functionalities that are enabled on the webs.
- Management of emails and other data that users send when registering on the web.
- Data management for advertising and marketing purposes and product improvement.
In the event that you do not provide the required personal data, especially email, we will not be able to comply with the functionalities described above.
No automated decisions will be made based on the data provided.
3. How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the interested party is a registered user of the page and does not cancel the registration and request its deletion.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
- Consent of the interested party: To be a registered user, you must provide an email and accept the conditions of the web.
- Legitimate interest of the person responsible for the treatment, for the personalization of the advertising that is shown.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
6. Data transfers to third countries
Data transfers to third countries outside the European Union are not foreseen.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not SmartPsychoo is treating personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, SmartPsychoo will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: by contacting [email protected].
When the sending of commercial communications is carried out using the legitimate interest of the person in charge as a legal basis, the interested party may oppose the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from your website .
8. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in SmartPsychoo come from the interested party, either directly provided by him, such as the email address, or through automatic processes, such as the IP address or geolocation data.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Postal and electronic addresses.
- Date of birth.
- IP address and geolocation.
- Navigation habits.