Too many people have a negative image of their body … it may be because of the unrealistic canons established by society , the comparisons (which are always hateful), because of a low self-esteem … the reality is that we only have one body and it is the one that will accompany us throughout life .
While it is true that taking care of the body is taking care of your health, it is important that you stop having a negative image of your body so that you are happy within yourself. If you have a negative body image, no matter how thin you are or how beautiful nature has given you, you will not see how wonderful you are. If this happens to you, it is something quite delicate to deal with since you will feel stress .
How do you feel when you hate your body
If you are one of those people who hate their body , you may feel recognized in the following points:
- You worry about every bite of food you eat. You worry that it will make you gain weight, although you know logically in your head that eating a cookie will not make you gain weight or discard the healthy shake you drank.
- Instead of noticing the positive things in the mirror, you always point out what you feel is the most negative part of her body, be it your stomach, legs, hips, or elsewhere.
- You constantly worry about how you look in what you are wearing. In some cases, that may mean changing clothes several times or wearing clothes that don’t fit your physique.
- If they take a picture of you and you don’t like how you look, you will feel very bad
- You don’t like getting on the scale.
- You have been on diets to lose weight but they all make you feel bad.
- There are days when you feel better about your body, but others not so much.
- You think people see the flaws you think you have.
It is necessary that you become aware of this to start working on a better body image and that you feel good not only with your body, but also with the life you lead.
Create a positive body image
Instead of obsessing over how you look, what food you eat, or how your clothes fit you, you have to start changing your mindset and building your own confidence. Every day you should take this into account and you will start to see the results:
- Think that the food you eat is good for you. Teach your mind to think positive about food. Cook foods that you enjoy eating and that are healthy for you.
- For each negative thought you have, switch to a positive one immediately afterwards.
- Wear clothes that give you self-confidence and understand that anyone could be fine in your body with enough confidence.
- Realize that an image is just an image . Surely you are the only person who is obsessed with your flaws. Reinforce your positive thoughts daily.
- Weighing more or less weight is not the end of the world. If you want changes, you just have to make them.
- Remember that miracle diets do not work. There are many health problems that can appear and these can slow down your metabolism. Switch to a healthier lifestyle change. This is a change that you must start.
- When you feel sad, remember that those feelings are temporary and will not last forever.
- Confidence in your body comes from within and then shows on the outside.
When you realize how wonderful your body is and how important you are in this life, you will see that your body is in your home and that you should feel good inside it. When you feel good inside, you will also feel good outside .