The acronym CI refers to the term IQ . This concept is closely related to another concept which is intelligence. Intelligence is the set of cognitive abilities that human beings possess. This concept not only consists of the ability to learn from books, only, but also in having the ability to resolve conflicts and know what to do at all times, therefore, it is about the ability to solve problems and create products of value.
The emotional intelligence is important to understand the differences between CI of each individual. This intelligence is made up of various skills such as the perception of one’s own feelings and the emotions and feelings of the environment, the use of emotions, that is, mastering feelings in order to facilitate cognitive activity, understanding emotions with the purpose of understanding the language of feelings and seeing how they evolve over time and the control of emotions to achieve all the goals that the individual has proposed.
William Stern, a German psychologist and philosopher, first used the term IQ and after analyzing and researching IQ came to the conclusion that the IQ was created to measure the intelligence of humans: “This concept arose as a attempt to measure human intelligence through different standardized tests and thus be able to place each individual in a certain position compared to the population “.
Ways to improve your IQ
Many of us wonder if we can increase our IQ in some way. Psychologists claim that you can increase your IQ by performing the following tasks:
– Play thinking games such as crosswords, sudoku to enhance the brain
– Meditating helps lower stress levels and in turn increases the ability to concentrate
– Perform physical exercise every day to clear the mind.
– Follow a healthy diet full of vegetables and fruits to increase energy that will facilitate the development of intelligence.
– Be sociable since psychologists affirm that having and interacting with friends increases intelligence because the interaction helps to develop more certain areas of the brain.
– Napping for an hour a day helps clear the mind and increases learning capacity.
– Consume natural substances such as caffeine, creatine or omega 3 fatty acids always with the indications of your GP.
– Laughing a lot exercises the brain.
– Memorizing things makes it easier to increase IQ since the brain is constantly working.
– Rest properly for 8 hours. If this is not possible, take two twenty-minute naps during the day to rebuild the neural circuits.
Is it possible to increase my IQ?
Experts and psychologists assure that IQ can be increased through the different techniques mentioned above. The psychometric tests are characterized by targets and are used to measure certain skills and capabilities of a person.
Exercising the brain helps intelligence increase significantly as changes in IQ occur thanks to hard training and constant learning. Memory is also essential to achieve a high IQ since it is responsible for storing large amounts of information and later resolving them cognitively. Chess or Sudoku are a clear example of how to activate memory and at the same time other areas of the brain in order to develop intelligence to high levels.