There are many people who have this disease throughout their lives , and it is that daily stress, routine and goals that are not achieved in the stipulated period of time, can generally be uncomfortable and an uncomfortable anxiety . More and more young people suffer from this type of disorder . When anxiety appears, no one is aware that they have it until the first symptoms appear and they stop doing things that were previously done automatically, such as taking public transport .
You have to be aware of what the causes or symptoms are , because when you have anxiety for the first time and tachycardias appear , the person may think that it is something wrong with the heart, even that it may be giving a heart attack . In the worst cases, unchecked anxiety can also lead to panic attacks . That is why it is very important to go to the health center to explain to the doctor what is happening, so that he can diagnose that it is anxiety and not another disease.
In this way, in the presence of symptoms , certain measures or guidelines can be taken so as not to lose control of reality. Also, the doctor can refer a psychologist to help in the treatment of anxiety . Find out what are the symptoms and causes of this mental disorder.
Causes of anxiety
Once you know that you suffer from generalized anxiety , you have to find the origin, since not all people who suffer from anxiety are for the same reason . Anxiety generally appears due to problems or personal experiences individually between one person and another. On the other hand, too, generalized anxiety can arise from a complex interplay of biological and environmental factors . Some of the causes may be the following , although each case should always be studied in a particular way:
- Based on inherited genetics .
- Differences in brain chemistry and function .
- Differences in the way of perceiving threats .
- Development of the person and personality
- Being exposed to high stress situations .
- Not knowing how to manage the obstacles and problems of the daily routine.
- Having lived strong traumatic experiences .
- The timidity and fear of the image projected.
- Extreme concern about situations.
Symptoms of anxiety
Keep in mind that anxiety is the stress that continues after that stressor has disappeared . That is, if there is a factor that causes a bad feeling and a certain nervousness, it will be called stress; But if after eliminating that factor the following symptoms continue to be felt, it is anxiety . Generalized anxiety disorder develops slowly and progressively, and usually appears in adolescence or early adulthood. Take note of the following symptoms to recognize anxiety should it appear.
- Nerves constant .
- Excessive preoccupation with things that you did not have before.
- Not knowing how to manage problems .
- Feeling restless throughout the day, especially at night.
- Difficulty disconnecting and relaxing .
- Be easily surprised .
- Concentration problems when studying or doing any task.
- Dry mouth .
- Dizziness or lightheadedness .
- Feeling of unreality (in the most severe cases).
- Feeling extremely tired throughout the day, even when waking up.
- Dolores head .
- Appearance of contractures in the back area.
- Stomach problems , loss of appetite, or anxiety about food . In some cases, nerves and anxiety can lead to gastritis.
- Difficulty swallowing .
- Difficulty making decisions .
- Lack of air .
- Bad breath .
- Need to go to the bathroom often.
- Tingling in the extremities of the body such as the feet and hands.
In the case of children and adolescents , who are also exposed to suffering from this type of disorder, in addition to the above symptoms, the following two stand out :
- Low level of performance in school and its extracurricular activities.
- Extreme concern about catastrophes .
However, before any sign or symptom, you have to lose the fear of expressing that you are not having a good time because, at the moment that you do not ask for help, anxiety will generate an increase in bad being because the person must pretend to be fine when it is not. Asking for help will reduce these symptoms and make the anxiety disappear, as long as you have the will to do so, since you always have to keep your mind positive .
In the same way, once the closest circle is made “public” , a certain part of the anxiety will go away, because the part of understanding and acceptance by external people causes a certain well-being to occur, something that makes the person suffering from anxiety feel comfortable and eager to conquer your fears .